Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

Head up guys and read this please !

Dear friends !Just to let you know. Today i noticed over at the IFDG forums that Dan Davies had got his My Travel A320 paintuploaded to flightsim.com with my name as a painter. I have never uploaded files from my self or othersto flightsim.com. So this means that someone else have done it and used my name on Dan's work.This is very sad because this will do that i get a bad reputation in the fs world. Thats the reason i write this. Because i dont want to get a bad reputation.I have also noticed that my work have been uploaded to flightsim.com + other pages without letting me know,but in these cases my name have been used so i dont care so much about it.I really hope this clears things up !!I wish all of you a great X-mas :)CheersStian Svensen(Also posted in the IFDG forum)

Guest GCBarni

Have you written to flightsim.com? Nels is usually pretty fair and might have it removed.

I agree. Send a note to Nels at nels@flightsim.com and he will pull the file.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Nels has now fixed it, so my name is removed as the livery painter.As far as i can understand he is also going to send a mail to the guy that uploaded Dan's paint with wrong info !!Hope it sounds good !!CheersStian

Great!

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

So just to clarify,Do you mean to say that they removed your name from the file, and will leave the file there for people to continue to download, or did they completely remove the file and banish the uploader?Talk about rewarding someone who does a wrong.I certainly hope that is not the case, Integrity and all that worthless mumbo jumbo, IMHO.Oh well... No surprises there if they leave it up, I'm sure it was nothing more than an innocent mistake. ;-)

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube.