Sign in to follow this  
BIGAL79

Please HELP sweetfx issue

Ok I have a gaming rig that can do just about anything. The problem I have is I use sweetfx to adjust the graphics in Microsoft Flight Simulator X and in windowed mode the graphics are perfect. Exactly what I want my simulator to look like. I use a 3 monitor set up. Here's the problem. When I put this is full screen mode the graphics are the same but the fps makes the game unplayable. When I take out the sweetfx files out of fsx directory the full screen works but graphics are obviously default. How can I make fsx with sweetfx work in full screen mode? I've spent hours and hours on forums but no real answers. Please I know someone out there has the answer. Thanks for the replies on this. I'm running 16gb ram gtx670 4gb AMD 8750 8 core trust me it can run anything.