Hi all

with the black Friday/cybe rmonday weekend upon us

I'm thinking of getting a yoke system but a bit confused on what to get .

I've looked at the saietek stuff which looks ok for my budget but am confused as which is better the Cessna or the pro ?Which is the newer? as prices on internet vary wildly hard to tell

I fly mostly tubeliners and the occasional Cessna (a2a)

help/advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

rgds

Pete Little

I use the Saitek Yoke with Quadrant and love it.. Lots of switches and buttons for Panning, Zooming in VC. I use the Prop Lever for Parking Brake, you can use the mixture for gear etc.. I also have the Saitek Radio / Autopilot and Switch pabels which work well with a lot of aircraft. for example the iFly 737 you can use the Hdg, ALT, VS, IAS, AT & AP, Radios, NAV, NDB, Transponder and lights on the hardware..    

Just purchased two of the Saitek throttles, need 6 axises, to replace my 4 yr old worn out CH products throttle quadrant.(Pots and detents shot). First experience with saitek so we will see how it goes

Thanks for the pic Hoochy

I take it that that is the pro and not the Cessna version?

What can/do you use the lcd screen in the centre of the yoke as this does not appear on the Cessna version

rgds

Pete Little

I think the main difference between the pro and the Cessna yoke is that the Cessna looks better......As for the small LCD screen on the yoke, it is a clock/stop-clock.......and I don't think very many people use it......I know that I would be just as happy, if not more happy, if it wasn't there.