Sign in to follow this  
DANEQ99

Finally succeeded with FSX

As add ons are getting more complex and the more add ons with have the likelihood of more problems start evolving. After a long battle with FSX's problems I think I have finally solved most but all so far. I have no more fatal errors, OOMS, stutters, random frame drops and many others which I cannot think of now. You still need a lot of tweaking, and somewhat good hardare to run FSX well. I have an good computer I would say even though I do not get many frames at high intesity addons, usually 12-18 at FSDreamteam KLAX,  there have been no OOMS or fatal errors. What helped the most has been the DX10 Scenery Fixer from SteveFSX I think his name is. DX10 has made many more improvements to my FSX experience, and I recommend the DX10 Fixer for everyone. I think it is around 32$ a bit heavy on the price but it has been a charm. Everyone must try DX10 Fixer and use DX10 for now on. The only problem are some addons like CLS 767 are not DX10 compatible for that there is no fix depending if they will make a DX10 compatible one. Any way give the DX10 fixer a try and I am very positive it will be an improvement to your FSX. 

Dane Quartel 

Are there many simmers who have gone from FSX DX10 fixer to P3DV2 and can notice substantial improvements?, my hunch is the difference is probably very little and is the reason i am not buying P3D yet.

i have P3Dv2.... now for performance, yes it is sooooooooo much better BUT getting ayware which does not have a spevific P3dv2 installer trasnfered in is a pain in the you know what especially scince it was made for the FSX directory. Simple freeware planes are easy but the more complex stuff that needs activation is tricky. Also, many addons like FSUIPC are not compatible for the time. Its a great platform, it really is, but at this time i asked for a refund as too much stuff is just not compatible yet.

Hope this helped,

Mike Backes

Are there many simmers who have gone from FSX DX10 fixer to P3DV2 and can notice substantial improvements?, my hunch is the difference is probably very little and is the reason i am not buying P3D yet.

An improvement for me overall, including ALL the aircraft and scenery I wish to use.

Cheers Dave Bagalong

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk