Sign in to follow this  
henri5

version not shown on ISI

I bought this plane last April and I am tryig to find out if I hav the latest version. Majestic says that the version is indicated on the ISI next to the "A/C", which can be seen by turning off and on the electrics. But all there is  next to A/C is a line that says that it is the Dash 8 Q400, but no version is indicated. How do I find out which version I have, and where do I get it? I bought mine from the Pilot Shop, but there are no patches there, so do I have to download the whole plane again (I have some downloads left)?

Henri Arsenault

Please check with the distributor if they have a new version for you. The latest update 1.007 was issued in julliet, so you can't have bought it in April. Until the 1.007 there was no possibility to check the version on the ISI.

banner_samdim_q400_nrw.png

Ok thanks, that is inded what I had and I downloaded the 1.007 full version from the Pilot  Shop and indeed it shows the version now. I had a bit of trouble because I did not know I had to uninstall the old version (there is an uninstall file among the 400 files. It is too bad that the Pilot Shop (Flightsim) has no indication  of which version is available, and I never received  a warning that there was a new version (I saw it on the web).

In sum for anyone who has the old version from Pilot Shop, ) download the whole program using one of your remaining downloads; 2) Uninstall the old version using the uninstall program (If you don't uninstall, the program will not install correctly and the plane will bounce up and down or you may not be able to install).

Henri Arsenault