Sign in to follow this  
wde12

Emirates 777 fleet schedule source

PMDG once again raised the bar with the 777 and like many of you, I am hooked on this bird. I also splurged for PFPX, which to no one's surprise, I've found to be another game changer. I was working on PFPX last night, trying to learn how to use it properly etc. I also wanted to see if there were any airline schedules (that operate the 777 of course) that I could import into PFPX. No luck thus far.

Anyways, in searching for schedules, I stumbled upon this site:

http://www.theeksource.com/jettracker.html

Based on my forum searches, I don't think it has been discussed. This site is a one-stop shop for Emirates and the 777. It allows you to pull the exact schedule for particular aircraft, the exact aircraft used on any route for any given day, and of course the timetables for segments. 

So, for those like me that perhaps want to build an a/c profile on PFPX for a 77L like A6-EWG and fly that a/c exactly where it is being flown, this is a great source. Other than flightradar24, I don't know of any other site like this for particular aircraft or something dedicated to a particular airline like Emirates. If there are, I'd love to hear about them. Regardless, I thought this was a cool tool to use with PMDG's 777 that some here might appreciate.

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!