Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

Just started testing NGX w/ Active Sky Next!

Made several test flights today with ASN. I have to say, flying in thunderstorms now actually scare me, in the past I just used to think "meh, just some turbulence." Now it's like, hmm do I even want to fly in here? Got a windshear warning on my last flight on approach, in pitch black darkness, scary but fun  :lol: 

Of all of the weather engines I've tried "Opus" is the only one that provides detailed and accurate weather and related effects without unexpected wind shifts, cloud popping, and other immersion-killing issues. And no, I'm not a beta tester for the program.

"As we have already stated, 95%+ of what our competitors are now claiming as new additions, OpusFSX has already implemented them and has been using the features for a long time now. Such are the advantages of the use of Dynamic Weather Themes, the weather injection method Opus invented and pioneered and our competitors are now emulating."

Mike: I can only think of two reasons you would post something of this nature in this blog.

1. You really get joy out of creating close to a hostile environment.

2. There is a time and a place for everything and you are having issues discerning which is which.

If in fact it is #1 I agree you should be banned, If #2 Please think before you post.

Thanks,

Ron

Mike: I can only think of two reasons you would post something of this nature in this blog.

1. You really get joy out of creating close to a hostile environment.

2. There is a time and a place for everything and you are having issues discerning which is which.

If in fact it is #1 I agree you should be banned, If #2 Please think before you post.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron, that is what you and I would call a "high threat/low reward environment"...

Now selecting ECM MODE to SILENT...

Note taken Kevin. Sometimes there are things that start to itch in places I have trouble scratching.

My apologies,

Ron

Note taken Kevin. Sometimes there are things that start to itch in places I have trouble scratching. My apologies, Ron

Miscommunication, Ron.  I was referring to the poster you were quoting.  You were shack on target.

Damien , is it possible to inject the weather radar into pmdg 737ngx or have a seperate screen I can overlay on the panel ?

regards Matt

Made several test flights today with ASN. I have to say, flying in thunderstorms now actually scare me, in the past I just used to think "meh, just some turbulence." Now it's like, hmm do I even want to fly in here? Got a windshear warning on my last flight on approach, in pitch black darkness, scary but fun  :lol: 

lol cheers