Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B748

2 Question ,bought ASN keeping ASE and dual boot usage

Hello,

I bought my ASN today, Just 2 little questions:

1) I use upgrade option of ASN during installation , now my ASN activated. Should I keep still my ASE and AS2012 for keep ASN active or for future checking or ....? Or I can uninstall them? (no need to AS2012 textures)

2) I will buy P3D soon but I will not install on my current OS. My machine is dual boot and I will install P3D v2 on my other OS. Can I install ASN under my current license on my second OS? Or I have to purchase another license!? :unsure:

It’s clear if ASN checks hardware specification , the results will be the same for both installations. According the Legal and End User License Agreement I will use it one PC.

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

Thanks for your support!

You don't need to keep past products installed.  But do keep your license key handy, as it will be needed during an ASN installation (for the upgrade version eligibility check).

Yes one computer is OK and there should not be problems with having dual boot here (two installations on same PC).  As long as the hardware is the same, and the IP is the same, you are good to go.