Sign in to follow this  
Sportsfan23

FMC question?

I am using PFPX as my flight planner. When I start FSX I always load the flight I am about to fly. I then pick the plane and put it at the airport. Then I load the flight plan into the FMC of whatever plane I am flying. Because PFPX has both sids/stars selected are they automatically loaded into the plane I am flying meaning I don't need to re-select them except for the runway I am flying out of and landing at? 

You can look at RTE or LEGS page (boeing) and see if SID/STAR is loaded. Probably it would take you less time than to open new thread, no offense.

No I have found you still have to select them your self, it's a good idea to anyway especially if your flying online as ATC may give you a different SID/STAR. Make sure your nav data matches the Airac cycle in FMC. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

No I have found you still have to select them your self, it's a good idea to anyway especially if your flying online as ATC may give you a different SID/STAR. Make sure your nav data matches the Airac cycle in FMC. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well that is what I have been doing but for some reason like when I get to say the approach there seems to be like 2 approaches set which hasn't happened all the time but there are times where it looks like 2 different approaches are set.