Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AJT1967

A few questions from a Noob

Firstly though, just upgraded to version 1.29, and all I can say, is what a winner! Thanks very much for all the work on this Steve.

Now, I just have tow minor problems, which will probably come down to some tweaking. So far, the application settings are at default, I have done no customisation (Of DX10 Fixer or aircraft). So, my issues are:

1. Carenado C-172N appears to have square navigation lights. All other lights are fine.

2. On the Carenado SR22, the reflections from the wings looking out of the VC seem too 'bright" (In real life this would be blinding to look at).

3. I've set up some good settings in Nvidia Inspector, but what AA and AF settings should I have in the sim? (If at all).

Many thanks in advance,

AJ.

1). I would suggest reinstalling the plane - that seems to fix most issues of this nature

2) the reflections are bloom, and probably reflective bloom ( could just be alpha bloom) in the general shader dialog use the bloom sliders to experiment ( sadly you cannot do this whilst fsx is running)

3) All the main AA settings can be set by DX10SF using the AA pull down. I would suggest 4x or 8xCSAA.