Sign in to follow this  
DavyC

Main button not working

Hi

I have just installed button version onto FSX - everything seems to work except the main button.

I have assigned x and joystick button 6 to propeller de-ice on/off - nothing happens

I have assigned c and button 5 to secondary and this works - tried swapping the buttons no luck, everything else seems to work ok

any help appreciated

Davy C

hi davyc

I am having similar problems! having done a search of the forums I found out that you seem to need v2.2a installed and the main button assigned to "alternate static source" and NOT prop deice!!

however I tried this and still cannot get the main button to work!! I am running fs9 though - but that should not be a problem. suggest you try reassigning main button to "alternate static source" and see what happens.

also be grateful if anyone has any further suggestions as to why I still cannot get the main button to work, the secondary button is working as it should afaik.

cheers

martin

Martin

Thanks

I re-assigned to "alternate static source" and all is working - thanks - sorry that it is not working for you but hopefully somebody will drop by with a solution.

Davy C

Oh and maybe the manual may need an update...

In the latest update, I standardized all the buttons to match the PMDG NGX and later version.

Please see this thread as it explains the new button assignments.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/401789-20-may-2013-fs2crew-ifly-version-22-released/

Best,

tried the new assignments and the Main button refuses to work. The Secondary button works though.

Any suggestions?

Martin

Bryan,

Just for info - finally found the conflict with using 'x' for the Main Button. Active Camera uses 'x' for toggling the external views.

Everything works fine now and am impressed with what it does. Much more fun!

Cheers

Martin