Sign in to follow this  
stebow

ILH_TCAS wont load for dreamfleet 727

After installing the Ernie Alston ISG GNS-XLS FMS, there been a problem with the  IVSI.

When opening Dreamfleet 727, FS9 shows a pop up saying that ILH_TCAS was unable to load.

I love this setup and Ernie's FMS works great, but no IVSI nor traffic information will display, just a blank screen.

I don't think it's an ISG GNS problem but instead the retrofit put out by Meatwater.  I didn't install Meatwater's panel retrofits in the DF727 as I'd like to have some 727's with no GPS.  Those variants without Meatwater's retrofits all have an IVSI and display traffic info.

My apologies for posting this if I'm posting this on the wrong site but can't get answers on the other forums. I've searched the sim sites and googled with no luck.  If anyone has any suggestions or knowledge how to go about correcting this, I'd be very grateful.

FWIW, I don't need the TCAS, I can live without it.  I feel having a VSI or IVSI is a must.

Thanks in advance,  Steve

All i can suggest is you compare the panel config files for both set-ups and see if that gives any clues. If the path to the gauge is wrong in the panel.cfg it wont work.

I dont use the FMS you refer to, but I do use the Meatwater-installed panel with CIVA INS and ILH TCAS

Peter Schluter

Hi, I do also use Meatwaters CIVA-INS configuration but with the DF-stock-TCAS instead of the ILH-TCAS. Works fine as I only fly offline.

Which OS do you use? I experienced some problems with the DF gauges under Win7, but particularly with the ASI.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Thanks for the post guys,

I use windows 7x64.  I know little about panels and gauges but feel pretty strongly this is a cfg. file problem.