Sign in to follow this  
co-pilot

Help please ! FS2004 draw distance texture

Hi! can someone please help me with this texture problem?? i didn't noticed it until i staretd doing high altitude flights ! the texture looks all messed up as the picture shows :

Edited by Jeff H
Image deleted for weight. Screenshots may be no larger than 400 kb. Please see AVSIM's screen shot policies for future reference.

The textures are fine and that is the way FS is. Reduce your Unlimited Visibility and everything will be good!

The textures are fine and that is the way FS is. Reduce your Unlimited Visibility and everything will be good!

thanks for the reply. what is Unlimited Visibility and how to reduce it ??

ok i guess it's Sight Distance in weather tab ! now at least the distance look foggy rudder than mesed up textures thank you so much !!

You do not need more than 60 miles view distance. Also, install FSUIPC to tweak visibility in different weather and get good realism results.

You do not need more than 60 miles view distance. Also, install FSUIPC to tweak visibility in different weather and get good realism results.

thank you ! i will check it out ! :)