Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDANIEL_Douglas

no SID's and TRANSIT in my database

hello all,

I have an issue with my FMGC (I'm speaking about the EMB 195 v2) that haven't SID's in its database for the runway 15 or 33 for the Campinas Viracopos Intl. airport, in Brazil, ICAO designation is SBKP, IATA designation is VCP., 

so, when I'm going to insert the SID for the rwy 15 for instance, I see there aren't...

I saw my AIRAC cycle is not up to date, in fact, is from the year 06...

is for that reason I don't see any SID's and Transitions there? (I don't think so).

many thanks and regards!

Daniel.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hello all,

I have an issue with my FMGC (I'm speaking about the EMB 195 v2) that haven't SID's in its database for the runway 15 or 33 for the Campinas Viracopos Intl. airport, in Brazil, ICAO designation is SBKP, IATA designation is VCP., 

so, when I'm going to insert the SID for the rwy 15 for instance, I see there aren't...

I saw my AIRAC cycle is not up to date, in fact, is from the year 06...

is for that reason I don't see any SID's and Transitions there? (I don't think so).

many thanks and regards!

Daniel.

Yes, the stock AIRAC database is grossly out of date and does not contain the SIDs.  The current AIRAC (1313) database from Aerosoft or Navigraph does contain the SIDs for 15 and 33...

DJ

hi there,  :wink:

today I've updated my Database downloading the new AIRAC cycle from Navigraph but, I'm trying to simulate a flight exactly as this one:

(look at 2' and 30")

this video is spoken in Brazil Portuguese but it doesn't matter because when that guy upload the runway 15 of Campinas Viracopos Intl. (SBKP) he chooses a SID called GRIN and here is the strange issue:

with my brand new cycle, that SID called GRIN doesn't exist in my "fresh database"...

look carefully at all those SID's in the guy's database, they are:

SIDS

SBKP RW15

• AGLO
  • BGC
  • GRIN
  • ILNUD
  • MONG
  • NAPO                                                        

but now look at mine:

SIDS

SBKP RW15

• BCO1A
  • BCO1B
  • KUDG1A
  • KUDG1B
  • VAGU1A
  • VAGU1B                                        

they're "a bit different", aren't they?  :Thinking:

then, what do you think about it?  :rolleyes:

could someone give me a help, please?  :Praying:

I'll appreciate your kind attention! 

The SIDs in 1313 correspond (however completely) to those in the current charts. The Aerosoft (Lufthansa data) and Navigraph (Jeppesen data) AIRACs are very similar to each other. The SIDs in the video are outdated and I have no idea what cycle he was using.

DJ