Sign in to follow this  
ckyliu

FS2Crew Q400 is coming!

Good news! For those that haven't heard, Bryan York confirmed on the 2nd January 2014 that he is now developing FS2Crew for the Majestic Q400  cheesy.gif

I've decided to do the MJC Dash 8 Q400. I've already tested it, and I'm able to integrate FS2Crew directly.  There's no formal SDK, but it makes no difference as I can still control everything directly using XML vars like I did with the Aerosoft Airbus.

Now it's just a matter of finding a real-world pilot and modelling out his SOPs and turning that into code.

ETA:  I won't speculate.  It depends how fast I can source my real world pilot.

More details at http://forum.avsim.net/topic/417243-q-400-news/?p=2895738

For those that haven't heard of FS2Crew, it simulates a virtual first officer (which can be voice controlled) and will perform all the first officer's flows and checklist, and also assist in managing the aircraft.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg