Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captain420

problem with ftx global vector and p3d

Not sure but after an install of ftx global vector, I notice green roads laying on top of mountains, so I went in and reorder ORBX!VECTOR and ORBX!VECTOR_AEC around to see if I could fix the problem. Does anyone know exactly where these 2 entries need to be? In the manual it states that the installer will put it in the appropriate location and for us not to touch them, which I did, but then saw strange things so I went in to change the order, now I'm not sure where to properly stick these. I have FS Global Ultimate mesh installed, so do these 2 entries need to go above them I presume? Right now they are above all the 110x Base entries, and below Africa with ORBX!VECTOR_AEC showing underneat ORBX!VECTOR.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Reboot your computer! Wasn't that the solution last time you found something to download and it didn't work properly?

Or you could go register at the vendor's forum, provide your purchase order number and get real support.... But we know that ain't gonna happen. Having to register is just such a hassle, even though you gave them your money...

So try the reboot and see if it works again. :lol: