Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve00961

Extended Download Purchase-Help From The PMDG Guys Please

Hello

I have had to do a clean install, and decided to buy the extended download for my T7 , 747, 747(8) exp and MD11, approx 8 hours ago. My T7's URL renewed immediately however the 747, 747(8)exp  and MD11 have not renewed. I have also submitted tickets in the hope the links would renew. I appreciate you guys are busy and i am a patient person, but am concerned there maybe an issue with the other URL's when the T7 extension went through straight away.

Many Thanks

Steve Crocker

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I appreciate you guys are busy and i am a patient person, but am concerned there maybe an issue with the other URL's when the T7 extension went through straight away.

Don't quote me on this as official word, but I think the 777 was handled slightly differently, or they're trying something new out in terms of handling all of that, thus the difference in timing.

I know the past process was very manual and very time consuming, so the fact that it went straight through leads me to my above conclusion.  As long as you put in a ticket for the others, they should follow relatively soon.

That's good to know thanks Kyle, puts my mind to rest that there is no technical issue. Sods law i have everything else backed up, was going to do another back up today, turned on the pc, for some reason the hard drive corrupted, such is life. regards.

Steve Crocker