Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captainanthan36

FSX/Acceleration Graphic Issues

I have fsx+acceleration the graphics messes up all my drivers are updated I have a alienware aurora only had bout a month or so the plane just doesn't load correctly like if I go into another view it will mess up can someone please help me

I have fsx+acceleration the graphics messes up all my drivers are updated I have a alienware aurora only had bout a month or so the plane just doesn't load correctly like if I go into another view it will mess up can someone please help me

Yes.  First off there is no need to dig up a 7 year old thread.

There is the FSX tweaking guide.  Have a read of that.

I spilt your post and made a new topic.  AVSIM has an excellent FSX Configuration Guide for setting up FSX and your display drivers (see link in my signature).  An image of the graphics says a thousand words.  Right now you have not provided sufficient information for anyone to help you properly.

Best regards,