Sign in to follow this  
1redbarron

Panning outside view sluggish

Hi Chris

The panning problem was all the time, both on the ground and in the air.

It's all sorted now though and running as it should.

I done a complete reinstall in the end which has taken me the best part of the day what with testing at every stage of installing everything.

Don't ask what the cause was as I am in the dark as much as anyone. Anyway it's done now. All tweaked, external frame rate limiter set up and all looking good.

If anyone is interested and runs a AMD Radeon graphics card and wants to have a go at tweaking their FSX, the two links below are worth having a look at.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CamkeD1AhJ0

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpKik_mSz9k

Thanks again everyone for all trying to help.

Steve

I finally worked out where the problem lied. So simple, and could have saved me allot of hassle with a full reinstall of FSX.

All it was, in FSX settings/control/ button keys the view (pan) slider was only set half way instead of fully to the right. I could kick myself. Oh well, you live and learn.

Thanks for letting us know. Sorry you had to go through the hassle of reinstalling FSX only to find out it was a simple fix. I know how that feels. Appreciate the information though.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU