Sign in to follow this  
andrew89898

Trouble with the FMC Flight Planning

Hi, I was just watching a FSX Genius video on how to choose SIDS and STARS. He was using the program Flightsim Commander so I used that and vatRoute to plan my short flight from LFPG to EGLL. Here is my route: LFPG OPALE UT421 KESAX UT426 DIMAL UT10 ALESO EGLL. I will be taking off from 27L at LFPG then use sid OPAL3D as it ends at OPALE. I then will use BIG3B star as it starts at ALENSO and takes me to big. I will then need to use the BIG transition to the runway which in my case based on wind is ILS27L or ILS27R. As I was entering this into the NGX FMC, The big transition was not there, only the other ones. Have I done something wrong? Also my nav data is out of date, It says it is Aug/Sep 2013.  I am sure when I was using the FMC before I saw the BIG transition.

If you need any other information, I can provide it. Sorry for the repost, You can close the other thread please. As when I was starting the thread it said service unavailable so I tried again.

Thank You.

As I was entering this into the NGX FMC, The big transition was not there, only the other ones. Have I done something wrong? Also my nav data is out of date, It says it is Aug/Sep 2013. I am sure when I was using the FMC before I saw the BIG transition.

Hi, Andrew,

Very unlikely that there are not several BIG stars,even if your database is a little out of date.  Can you post  screen shots of your flight plan and arrival pages?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2