Sign in to follow this  
cheezyflier

briefing time disc

i bought the disc with all the goodies back when fsx was still new.  that computer died, and i tried to use the disc to install briefing time into this new computer.  it does not seem as though it will run in this computer.

is there a way i can download briefing time? i can send photo of my disc, or maybe you guys can look up my name from back then i don't know? 

please advise, thanks in advance

No problem.  Just e-mail me at maam-sim@maam.org with your name and particulars so I can look up your order on the store database. I'll send you the FSX DL installer.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

email sent, thanks a million for the fast response! 

i see you live in laurel.  i lived in manassas for a little while, and wilmington.  i saw briefing time at new garden about a zillion times. ( ok, maybe not a zillion, but a whole bunch)

it's the first payware i ever bought.