Sign in to follow this  
Guest MidnightMike

405 The Movie...

Guest jase439

This classic gem is as old as time. :) Still funny to watch tho.

Guest CargoMun

Endeed, old but great - highly recommended :)

Ya I remember the day they closed down the 405 freeway in Los Angeles to make that movie. Traffic was a mess.Matt;-)

Close down the L.A. Freeway! Your kidding right? It was done digitally. There is a great piece on their site about how the movie was created. John

Guest wathomas777

Yeah, but the real hard part was getting the AA pilot to do a touch and go on the actual 405, while in approach to LAX.I think he told the passengers that it was a homeland security drill or something.....(insert sarcasm here.....)

Guest wathomas777

Yeah, but the real hard part was getting the AA pilot to do a touch and go on the actual 405, while in approach to LAX.I think he told the passengers that it was a homeland security drill or something.....(insert sarcasm here.....)

Guest ba747heavy

>Yeah, but the real hard part was getting the AA pilot to do a>touch and go on the actual 405, while in approach to LAX.>>I think he told the passengers that it was a homeland security>drill or something.....(insert sarcasm here.....):-lol!!

Guest MidnightMike

That video is amazing, American Airlines used to show that video on day 1 of recurrent training to break the ice!