Sign in to follow this  
awesome36496

Aircraft Disappears

I was 4 hours into my flight and this happened.

post-324428-0-77901600-1391220011.png

I could see some buttons disappearing and when I changed views it was all gone. Even if I press the option key the menu on the top of the screen doesn't show up. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Because you can't get the menu at the top to come up, I'm thinking this has to do with your memory (RAM). Can we get some system specs?

im having the same issue now. I just launched the game, plane loaded and then skin disappears and all I can see are the compressor fans spinning. Nothing else. , here are my system specs..

Windows 7 64 bit

Intel Core i5 processor 2320

GeForce GTX 560-Ti

8GB  DDR3 Ram

So im pretty sure its not my specs. Ive had intermittent issues with the PMDG 777 since its launch with no clear answers. Anyone else have a solution to this?

Highmemfix=1  in your fsx.cg

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg