Sign in to follow this  
Kavan

Hi Friends!

Hi,

I have just joined this community.

Can anyone please help me???

I want to know how to use this community and connect to other FSX users

I want to know as to what more can i do except missions in my FSX.

i have the Acceleration Expansion pack.

I haven't installed it.

What are the new features in that? What new Aircrafts will i get in that?

I also want other Aircrafts. can you tell me how can I get them?

Plese post any information you know.

Regards,

Kavan

A good source of new aircraft you can download for free is the Avsim library.  It has a link you can click on at the top of the page.  There are many other useful things there too.

Go ahead and install Acceleration.  It has some additional aircraft... and more missions.  :)  I don't have it so I don't know all the details.

I want to know how to use this community and connect to other FSX users

You're doing it now. :)

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Hi, Kavan, and welcome to AVSIM!

As Larry already said, you're already in touch with some FSX'ers right now, but the best palce to get in touch with all of us is visiting the dedicated FSX forum section here: http://forum.avsim.net/forum/121-ms-fsx-forum/. That's one of the best sources of info around!

As for Acceleration, I completely agree with Larry, go ahead and install it, if you own it already - there's no point in not doing so! You will get soem extra aircraft - the F/A-18 Hornet, the P-51 and the EH-101 (which IMO is a pain to fly, though) - and some other new features, like the G1000 glas cockpit in some planes, some new missions, if you like that kind of challenges and most importantly the Service Pakcs 1 and 2, which fix some bugs, and include the DX10 preview option, which has actually become a pretty stable option and is considered to help with a few perfomance problems.

Welcome to AVSIM!  Glad to see some of your more experienced members are providing you assistance.  There is a lot to learn and you should take it slow and easy until you become more confident with the product.  FSX has a built in Learning Center that will provide you with some basic information about how to use FSX.  For instance, it provides information on how to navigate an aircraft using the gauges and other equipment on your aircraft. There is so much to this hobby so sit back and enjoy the fun of learning how to fly!

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10