Sign in to follow this  
kristoja

FS Global Real Weather + 777 / 737

Hi,

i got a serious Problem with FS Global Real Weather while iam using the 777 or 737 , i will try to explane it as best as i can because englisch is not my native language.

On 10th January i bought FS Global Real Weather because of the good reviews in various magazines and its actually a great simple and easy to use programm for the most realistic weather in FSX.

But a few days laters i did my usual flight from EDDP - OMDB with the 777 and noticed that the plane hat some serious problems of stay on the magenta line, its like the wind pulls me 1 mile offtrack and the plane want to get back on it , so he turns hard left or hard right and shoot everytime over the magenta line and while he doing this he fly more and more offtrack to the actual course .

The problem stays if i use the 737 , i cant be afk because he might get crazy . Usually im on IVAO Network , they have their own weather engine and the planes have no problems with it , also the weather engine of rex causes no problems. I saw a link from the FS Global forum where another pilot got the same problem with it and he fixed it with a simple entry of fsx.config but mine wont so.

Greetings

I had this problems with Active Sky 2012 but I haven't heard of it in context to FSGRW. I use it myself and never had such problems.

I think we need more information. Infos like wind speeds etc..

Hi,

doesnt matter what wind direction or wind speed , it happens random , but always on cruise altitude

I am using FSRGW myself and I never had any issues with it - with the NGX of course.

Maybe you should better contact their official support. 

Reinstalled FSGRW and NGX/777? The only thing I could imagine is that you try to run multiple weather engines at once... IVAO weather is disabled when you connect FSGRW? 

Hi,

i already deinstalled both and the ivao weather is of course disabled ^^ . May i should contact both their official support.

When you are climbing out, check your TAT on your ecis.  If you are like at 15,000 the TAT should be in the single digits and as you climb higher, it should decrease.  If it just climbs, then the problem is not with the T7 or FSGRW, it could be  with FSX or IVAC or FSInn weather engine. 

Harry Nelson

Hi

It sounds like a turbulence problem. This can also happened in FS9 where I ones fell out of the sky in the PMDG 747 due to that.

FsGlobalWx normally is not making this, but if your FSUIPC is set to control wind etc. This can cause this problem.

Make sure that FSUIPC is not handling any wx settings at all.

Also check that you have a new version of fsuipc installed. You don't have Active sky next installed? That is also a reason this could happened.

Last can be wake turbulence. In FSX this can cause a crash and even is cruise this can happened if your to close to other aircraft. To me this was always worst on landing when another aircraft was holding short of landing runway.

But I think your problem is related to turbulence so have a look on that.

Jesper