Sign in to follow this  
gboz

Monitoring VAS with FSUIPC causes major stuttering.

Jeroen,

"If the addon plane comes with the option to save all that data automatically whenever you save a flight manually, then FSUIPC will ALSO do that automatically."

Which payware aircraft do you own or know about that can save a flight situation .. saving FMS/CDU data and panel state data using FSUIPC autosave?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Agreed, FSUIPC invokes FSX to create a saved .FLT, the name is supplied by FSUIPC, it is the same as using the FSX menu to save a flight. Generally an addon aircraft with special needs will save it's own data on this event for later recall. Some aircraft may have a manual file to save from the FMS.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Which payware aircraft do you own or know about that can save a flight situation .. saving FMS/CDU data and panel state data using FSUIPC autosave?

I already mentioned the A2A C172 which (obviously) doesn't have an FMC ^_^ but it does (also obviously) have a panel state and everything that is saved when I manually save the flight is also saved when I use Autosave: I know it does because when I save a flight manually the A2A C172 saves an .a2a file and that file also appears when the flight has been autosaved by FSUIPC.

I don't fly planes with FMC's anymore but I seem to remember the Aerosoft Airbus would save data automatically whenever you saved a flight... but again, I can't check or test that.