Sign in to follow this  
ShawnG

hopeful new purchaser

Ok, a few minor gripes to start.  I downloaded the demo over the weekend, and installed it, spent some time setting it up, and then was told I had no demo time left,  even though it was never run, and only installed that day.  looking in here, I realized I was not the only one with that particular problem, and since I had some money to blow, and this product seems to have a good rep, and active dev support,  I purchased MCE this morning.  when trying to register my serial number, I was informed that I needed to have an outlook profile, which I don't, and so the auto process failed, and now I have emailed my reg file so I can use it.

Does anyone know how long this usually takes?  I bought the product expecting to be able to use it immediately as I have a day off today, and it would not have been a big deal, except I don't have any demo time available either.  I am also concerned, as this would obviously be the case as well, if I ever need to reinstall for any reason.  Obviously,  steps need to be taken to curb piracy, but I have never been a fan of e-mail and wait measures,

all told the product looks good, and I am looking forward to using it.

and as an addon, while I was typing my little rant,  I received my reg key!  thanks for the quick response,  TBH my experience with other vendors who use this form of copy protection has been much worse, so kudos to them.

The MCE dev support is excellent. I know the devs do watch this forum, but an email to them usually gets you a reply by return (as you found out !)