Sign in to follow this  
Solarpilot90

Pmdg 737 NFC and fs2crew help!

I have a quick question. I just started using fs2crew and starting up cold and dark 737. I start everything up and go through the checklists, but I can't get my radar to pop up. It says "map" in yellow in the center and does not show my heading or course heading for autopilot. Also I set up the FMC and that also does not show up when I plug in my route for my flight. Any help would be great. Thank you.

It takes 10.

That depends where you are. Further north means more time to align. But at 15 min it should be aligned anywhere. Does align light up when you align? Is the irs transfer not in normal? Are you fully connected to an electric source such as APU or ground connection? I have created my own initial start up state. I have heard about problems with the default cold and dark state.

That depends where you are. Further north means more time to align. But at 15 min it should be aligned anywhere.

I always fly from the equator so it takes around 9-11 mins  :lol: I've never heard of  5 before or seen it anywhere in the documentation though  :huh: 

I have heard about problems with the default cold and dark state.

I rarely use the C&D state. Hm  :h0120:

I always fly from the equator so it takes around 9-11 mins :lol: I've never heard of 5 before or seen it anywhere in the documentation though :huh:

I rarely use the C&D state. Hm :h0120:

yeah sorry. The second part of my answer was directed at the topic starter.

Speaking of cockpit panel states, what is the best and most realistic state to use for startup at the gate?

short or long, depending on the airline and whether you are changing planes with another crew or starting a new day. C&D, despite the love it gets from the simcrowd, is only really proper when flying out from an overnight at an outstation.