Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

Clarify Installation of Addon PNW Airports

I am a little confused about how to install 3rd party PNW airports into my ORBX PNW so I don't mess things up.  Do I use FTX Central to apply default scenery first, then install the 3rd party airport, and then use FTX central to reapply North America?  Please clarify the steps.

Thanks!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

No. Just make sure North America is applied thru FTX Central and then run airport installer. That's all. Everything is self explanatory from there.

I'm assuming you've already installed the scenery. if not, install scenery before the airports. You'll be notified during set-up

to make sure that FTX Central has North America applied, so it's near impossible to have a "wrong" install.

Good luck, and enjoy.

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

I am running all my non-Orbx scenery higher in the scenery library except for Tongass Fjords which, I understand, has to be lower than SAK, So Tongass Fjords is my Orbx insertion point.

I also have all of the Return to Misty Moorings and Pete and Sid's FS2004 Alaska sceneries higher than Orbx.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.