Hi there! New member here so I apologize IF I'm posting this in the wrong part of the forum. 

Anyway, is there anyone out there who has the VRS TacPack who'd also want to practice some dogfighting with me, or maybe some bombing runs or even carrier ops (using Javier Fernandez's Nimitz)? I haven't gotten a chance to try it out in multiplayer yet so if you're interested, send me a message or just reply here. 

The aircraft I'd be flying most of the time is the F-14D by Dino Cattaneo but I of course have the VRS Superbug F/A-18E Super Hornet as well, not to mention the IRIS A-10A and the F-35 and T-45C (the two latter also by Dino Cattaneo) but you can use any aircraft that is TacPack-enabled since I already got all the ones that currently use the TacPack.

//Imrahil

Hi there!
There are some free tacpack dedicated servers where we could practice some dogfights, carrier ops, bombing, formation flying etc...
I usually fly the VRS F/A-18E (cause it's the best)
Let me know by email when you want to fly!
See you soon!
Stephen
stveen@libero.it