Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEGAR

small things to fix

Hi,

after flying and testing a bit I think this need some fixing, please correct if i'm wrong :

- wingstab switch has no clicksound

- pressurization switch has no clicksound

- strobe lights... is this the real thing ? Carenado said it's done after the real thing and they do not flash simultaneous. (new type Phenom ?) I think they should flash simultaneous on/off just as the  red beacon and not a 3 way flash unsynchronized.

- stall protection button test -> not working

-  fire button test -> not working

- manual speed dialing is slow

- pressing yaw demper on and off again -> stays on on the MFD

- aircraft feels underpowerd certainly at takeoff

kind regards

Fabrice

Fabrice Segar

See I thought that too reference takeoff power but I think the trick is to build up speed and then it seems to climb at 2000-2500 fpm with half load under the CLB hash mark on the power levers.

So pitch for 10 deg up and let the speed build first.

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

Get air born level off at about 10 feet off the runway suck the gear up build up speed (200 or above) and start a shallow climb.

David Womacks CFI,CFII,MEI

Copilot: Captain have you ever flown a 777 before?

Captain:Nope,but we got a strong tail wind and the bar in Hong Kong stays open till 5am, so lets kick the tires, light the fires and, get the hell outta here.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,700.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now