Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

FSX Sunken Airport

I am hoping someone can give me some advice on some issues I am having with some addon airports in FSX. A few of my addon airports KLAS and KDFW are sunken along with anomalies similar to pyramids throughout the airport. I have FSGenesis mesh and re-installed it and it did not help. Not all of my airports have these issues. I have KLAS and KDFW at the top of the scenery order. I have checked for duplicate AFCADS with airport scanner and found nothing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You have mesh resolution turned up too high in the FSX options menu - or at least too high for the resolution of the mesh. If you'd like to keep it that high, you need a flatten under your airports. I generally use ADEX for my flatten-producing needs - you can download it at FSDeveloper.com

You have mesh resolution turned up too high in the FSX options menu - or at least too high for the resolution of the mesh. If you'd like to keep it that high, you need a flatten under your airports. I generally use ADEX for my flatten-producing needs - you can download it at FSDeveloper.com

Thanks for your reply. I should have noted that I adjusted my sliders and that did not resolve the issue. Thanks for your help. 

EDIT: I have linked a picture for willing people to see the issue. I hope the link works. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67pchFcIjDXNDduZEcxUEFKeWM/edit?usp=sharing

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg