Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtwhite

Xplane gremlins ... now window stuck

PubTThou01.jpg

While I slept, the Xplane gremlins were at work, putting a glitch into my otherwise perfect Xplane setup. Maybe someone can help.

When I fired it up this morning, the whole Xplane main window was stuck in the upper lefthand corner of my monitor. I can't move it, resize it, or anything.

As I said, it was fine when I went to bed last night.

Wot happened??

Anyone have any ideas? Ive tried resizing screen, deleting preferences, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean it's scrolled out of the screen, so only the bottom of the window is visible?

I've had this before when I've used dual monitors and then disconnected the second monitor. The only way to fix it was to plug the second monitor back in, move the Window, and save it again.

Also, have a look in Output/Preferences/ and remove the X-Plane Screen Res.prf file, and see if this helps

Hardware: i7-6700HQ, 32GB DDR4,NVIDIA GTX 1070, 1TB 7200 HDD, 1TB SSD, Oculus Rift.

My sims in order of use: X-Plane 11, P3D v4.4, Aerofly FS 2, DCS World).

Hey, thanks.

It's stuck in upper left corner.... cant touch main window bar to move it around. Can only access menu bar.

I kinda figured it may have had something to do with a second monitor I was using with the Eclipse.

Will give both of those a try.

Eureka... FIXED.

Although, in a troubleshooting no-no, I did both at same time. Oh, well.

Thanks again for tip.

Excellent, glad it's sorted :smile:

Hardware: i7-6700HQ, 32GB DDR4,NVIDIA GTX 1070, 1TB 7200 HDD, 1TB SSD, Oculus Rift.

My sims in order of use: X-Plane 11, P3D v4.4, Aerofly FS 2, DCS World).