Sign in to follow this  
awash2002

realistic fuel flow

There is one thing I noticed is that the fuel flow on this aircraft does not match up with the real Malibu Mirage it should be up at 45gph on take off not 33gph on take off and I should be able to do a realistic cruise climb at 32gph not 28gph so this needs to be addressed 

Hi guys!

I love this plane so I decided to have a look at this issue. I change the "fuel_flow_scalar"  to 1.27 in the aircraft.cfg file(Don't forget to back it up if you want to try). Now I get the good take-off, climb and cruise values. In the answers under the following video, the owner says 39 on T/O and 35 in Climb, that's what I get!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9CsTRy1mvg&list=PL0ZWg-wPO6OlYJLDfP7umBbh8DQpUInur&index=2

I also change some values in the air file in order to get almost the same CHT as the one in this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWelCeZj6cE&index=5&list=PL0ZWg-wPO6OlYJLDfP7umBbh8DQpUInur

Now If I abuse of the full power or my climb speed is higher than 125kts, the CHT increases above 400 and more.

Regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Same here.  What I don't undestand is why CHT increases with airspeed?

17 hours ago, Pat Mussotte said:

Now If I abuse of the full power or my climb speed is higher than 125kts, the CHT increases above 400 and more.

Regards

Pat

2 hours ago, J35OE said:

Same here.  What I don't undestand is why CHT increases with airspeed?

Hi guys!

I made a mistake when typing, of course I would say is LOWER than 125kts:blush:(english is not my native language so sometimes I made mistakes)!

I change the values in the air file like this

"CHT Scale Factor" to 1.092000

"CHT Rate of Change to 0.030000

Regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte