Sign in to follow this  
veshagoo

full throttle when pmdg 737ngx starts

hi..when i start fsx with my pmdg737ngx ...its on rwy 24r in lax..the throttles move my themselves to full throttle...they are just roaring and the plane starts to move. the only way i can slow it down is to hit  F1, to bring the power down....apply brakes...i have windows 7 home premium...any one how i can solve this prolem..thanks rgds ..ken hanson cylw

747400.jpg

Ok you havnt got  the auto pilot or auto throttle engaged at all, havnt  clicked  the go/around button by accident,  and are you by any chance loading  a saved fmc  state to lax  rwy which  you have set incorrectly  ?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hardware throttle setting?

Hate to be obvious but you know... :P

My NGX starts up on the saved state I want it to start up in. APU on, IRS and engines off, 2800kg of fuel on board, flaps and spoilers retracted, Elec Hydraulics off, Electrical bus on APU, Packs running off APU bleed, Engine bleeds off etc.

Perhaps you should set up a similar default start state in the FMC PMDG options. Worst case would be the takeoff config warning horn at sim-start instead of an actual takeoff lol.

Of course that requires IRS alignment and fuel to be uploaded before going anywhere. Minimum 10 mins before taxi.

thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it...i havent got the auto throttle on, or auto pilot, no toga, sometimes a saved flt but mostly new flt.  i have raas and when the sim is getting to load the  "flaps flaps" warning comes up and then the takeoff config warning..i am going to try a new  default state, great suggestion never thought of that..  i dont think i have time to  do the irs alignment and fuel because as soon as i see the cockpit this thing is roaring down the runway..i have to hold f1 until it slows down and stops. then it is okay till i touch the throttle again, then same thing...will try the suggestions..thanks a lot rgds ken hanson cylw

747400.jpg

Sounds like a throttle issue. you can do the following:

1. Increase the throttle's null zone

2. If your software allows it, try to see what the registered position of your throttles is (my Saitek x52 has a calibration control panel that shows the position of all the axes/buttons; maybe yours has one too);

3. Completely disconnect the throttles from your PC, and load the same flight.

Cristi Neagu

thank you i never really have found where the sensitivity and null zone should  be ,,,but i will try  to increase the throttles null zone. i guess experiment with it till it works.rgds ken hanson cylw

747400.jpg

success.. i put sliders all to the left for both and problem gone...thanks to all 3 of you for helping..appreciate it. rgds ken cylw

747400.jpg