Sign in to follow this  
jimmydu

Navigation Display Error When Work On Win7 x64

I purchased the PMDG 777 and MD-11 couple of days ago, and I install both of them on my FSX ( With Acceleration Pack ). The 777 worked perfect on FSX, however, the MD-11 didn't. As you can see in the picture, the HDG was correct, and I was on the runway of RJAA, but the ND indicated my HDG is not the same as the runway's, that confused me, does anyone had this problem?????? HELP PLEASE!!!!

This the link of the screenshot, thanks (http://xiangce.baidu.com/picture/detail/facb640a4e6f36db7054128c599e00dfdc5d3087?from=dialog)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I dont have the PMDG 777  But do Have the 747 and the MD11  and it looks like when I install both at the same time one works better then the other   I dont know why but it is Like this 

as far as the heading     do you have the Latest navi charts   for you PMDG ??  u need to look at this 

sorry if this was not enough info or help ,, but this is what I can think off

cheers

I dont have the PMDG 777  But do Have the 747 and the MD11  and it looks like when I install both at the same time one works better then the other   I dont know why but it is Like this 

as far as the heading     do you have the Latest navi charts   for you PMDG ??  u need to look at this 

sorry if this was not enough info or help ,, but this is what I can think off

cheers

Well I'll try to Install the NEW PMDG Nav data.

Is there an English version of this site. I can't find anything. It's all in what I would guess is Japanese.

The site of the photo is just fine, you can drag it to a new tab and see it, it works fine, and it is Chinese...

Is there an English version of this site. I can't find anything. It's all in what I would guess is Japanese.

The site of the photo is just fine, you can drag it to a new tab and see it, it works fine, and it is Chinese...