Sign in to follow this  
KennyG

Looking for a Biz Jet

Hi AllI am currently looking for either Freeware or a Payware buisness Jet for FS2004.The plane will have to come equiped with the default FS2004 Auto Pilot, and not a FMS. The reason for this choice is that I use Radar Contact almost exculsively with my flights and the co-pilot option with RC will only work with an aircraft equipped with the default A/P.When I was using FS2002 there was a freeware Dassault Falcon, I believe was developed by a Rob YOUNG, which was just perfect.I do not believe this plane is compatible with FS2004.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Take Care:)Kenny G.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

May I suggest taking a look at the Eaglesoft Citation X. ;-)www.eaglesoftdg.comI think that fits your criteria quite well.Nick Preston :-abductEaglesoft Development GroupGraphics, Livery Artist

>May I suggest taking a look at the Eaglesoft Citation X. ;-)>>www.eaglesoftdg.com>>I think that fits your criteria quite well.>>>Nick Preston :-abduct>Eaglesoft Development Group>Graphics, Livery ArtistTks. Nick for the reply.Just one question, does it use the default Auto Pilot or a Flight management system for its approaches.Tks. again.Kenny G.

I own most of the eaglesoft biz jets. The eye candy is very good, the panels are somewhat blurry, and the Citation X is strictly flown via the default FS GPS. Apparently, after spending gazillion of $$$$$ on a company jet, there was no more money left for an FMS.http://www.airliners.net/open.file/391648/M/ricardo

>I own most of the eaglesoft biz jets. The eye candy is very>good, the panels are somewhat blurry, and the Citation X is>strictly flown via the default FS GPS. >>Apparently, after spending gazillion of $$$$$ on a company>jet, there was no more money left for an FMS.>>http://www.airliners.net/open.file/391648/M/>>ricardoTks. RicardoI was just checking out their site.Kenny G.

I released an Eclipse Jet I worked on with Dave Eckert. It's still a year away from certification, but there's several test models that have either flown or are nearing rollout. It's pretty simple, but it has all the essentials--VC, Virtual Cabin, and it uses the default autopilot. Search the Avsim Library under "Eckert" or "Cillis"-John