Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Re-install of Airbus X required for FS2Crew button version?

I have used FS2Crew products before and well know the realism that they bring to our simulators. I use P3D v2.2 exclusively now for simming, and am running the Aerosoft Airbus X on this sim platform, as one of the few quality airliners that work well with P3D. So, it's not surprising that I'm now looking at the FS2Crew addon to further enhance this product.

I looked around for reviews on Google and found one that gave a great accolade to the FS2Crew product for this airliner, but thought I also read that a "FS2Crew enabled" version of Airbus X needs to be installed first. I may have interpreted the review incorrectly- I understand that there is a "Configurator" that I assumed was a part of FS2Crew.... but is a re-install of Airbus X required?

Thanks for any info, Bruce.

PS. I prefer the "button version", just because the environment I run my PC in makes talking to a PC a little difficult... :)

Hi Bruce,

In the Airbus X version, there's is no FS2Crew Config Tool, like there is with the NGX, Majestic Dash 8, etc.

Instead, the relevant FS2Crew options are built right into the Aerosoft Airbus X Configurator.

All Airbus X owners have that Configurator.  There's no special FS2Crew only version.

Look in:

Start -> All Programs - Aerosoft - > Airbus X Extended

Best,

Hi Bryan,

Thanks a bunch-  I see the Configurator....   

Wife is off for a few days over the weekend with our daughter,  so it's going to be a big P3D weekend....  will be installing the FS2Crew for AX at that time and having fun discovering it....

Thanks again...  Bruce.