Sign in to follow this  
JayBirdski

So Where did You guys Fly your LDS 767 To...

Guest A321

WOW guys isnt she a beauty..My First Flight CYYZ - KMIASecond Flight KLAX-PHNL, Just a wonderful flight... Really immersive, Bad weather at PHNL, but it improved about half way there so I jettisioned the extra fuel to be in weight for landing.Thired Flight EGKK - LFMN, cant see why a 767 would be used on a short flight like this, but I beleive it is an actuall BA Route..Jason

Guest B742FAN

SEA - DFW DeliveryDFW - SNA - Dark and foggy landing. Wanted to see if I could wedge it in that small runway there. Max autobrake works great :)One heck of a great plane. A joy to fly and works the way it should, no buggy suprises anywhere to be found.__Josh

I've done:KSEA - PAJNKBWI - TJSJKBGR - KBWIThis plane is rapidly becoming my favorite. It's beat the PMDG 737 and it's fighting it out with the DF727 for my number 1 spot. :)Groovy!

Guest Paul Heaney

Paine Field to Seattle thenSeattle to Toronto in Air Canada Livery.Gonna fly BA Colours Toronto to Heathrow, to complete my delivery.

My first flight was KATL-KMIA. I have little experience with 767 sims and no prior experience with the PIC 767. I never read the Level D manual when it was pre-released either. Despite this, I just printed out the checklist, generated an FSBuild flightplan, hopped in and off I went. I'm happy to say I was able to muddle through my entire flight with no major incidents. ;-) I think my experience with the PMDG helped a lot but frankly after learning other complex systems like the FeelThere ERJ, F1 ATR, and DF 727, I think I'm starting to get a feel for quickly learning these things. :-cool