Sign in to follow this  
Forkboy2

FS Moving Map - can't find on Avsim

Hi Folks,This new program sounds great! I've tried to find it on Avsim by searching on the authors name and then by FS Moving Map and so on, but can't locate it here on Avsim. What am I doing wrong?Please help - I'm lost and I need my Moving Map!

Search for "FSMMM" and you'll get the program and all the maps I've uploaded so far.Matt Fox

Hi Matt,Can I take this opportunity to thank you for all your work in providing these maps. It's a great program but without the maps it would be of limited use ;-)Do you have any plans to provide maps for Europe including the UK?Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks Matt for your quick response.Thank you Rana for an excellent addition to our hobby. Amazing...... Now I have to get another hard drive to store all those sectionals Matt has provided.Folks, this FS2004 just gets better and better every day, mainly due to those gifted and dedicated developers who share their work with us.Every chance we get we should let them know how much we appreciate their efforts.Also, same for Avsim who provides us with this wonderful site............

Glad everyone is enjoying them. I do have some European enroute charts that I'm going to start on once I finish the US Sectionals. Not sure if there is an equivalent to maps as detailed as US Sectionals in Europe. If there are, they are probably not free. If you know of any free online maps, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.Matt

Matt,The only source of data I know of is the UK's AIC site www.ais.org.uk/ . Registration is free and you have access to aerodrome charts for all UK airports. I'm attaching a screenshot of part of EGCC so you can assess it.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/108475.jpgCheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather