Sign in to follow this  
RangaNadz

Cold and Dark not an option

Hi all, I recently purchased the pmdg 737 base pack and I have not yet completed the tutorials but I did try and load it into a C & D panel state. There was no option for me too. I looked on YouTube tutorial to see if I was in the correct section of the fmc and seems I was but there was no selection for it there. Do you actually have to do a full shutdown sequence and then save the panel state or is this just a glitch? Thanks in advance! Oh also, This is a completely legal and registered product I paid for! 

Hi all, I recently purchased the pmdg 737 base pack and I have not yet completed the tutorials

You need to complete Tutorial 1 and 2 and real the Introduction Manual per g_precentralis's  suggestion. I now you are probably eager to try every feature of the NGX right now but you do need to follow these steps. Forget about YouTube. PMDG has done a lot better job showing you what to do and explaining why you do it than any video that's on the Internet. Good luck!

Okay, I will complete the tutorials and read the flight manual but I still don't know why pmdg would not a have Cold and Dark panel state option built into the fmc. Thanks for the help though guys. :-)

flight manual but I still don't know why pmdg would not a have Cold and Dark panel state option built into the fmc. Thanks for the help though guys. :-)

Again I will say what the other  2 posters have  said, looks like your not  taking  their  advice by reading the introduction  manual  all the information you have asked for is in the introduction manual.  If you still cant find it  than I suggest to submit  a support  ticket  in than since than its likely  a  bug  which I very doubt it  is

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg