Sign in to follow this  
rhalton

Saitek Throttle quad. axis problem

I have two throttle quadrants attached to my yoke. When tested with fsuipc, throttle 1 shows full movement with axis X Y and Z but quadrant 2 only has full movement for axis Z. X and Y are acting as an on/off switch. I am trying to calibrate the two quadrants for the King Air B200 with two throttle controls, two prop condition controls and two mixture controls. Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Richard Halton

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

VIA FSUIPC you ought to be able to rename the axis you want to use.  THEN rescan them and reassign them.  I think there is confusion of your system knowing which axis ought to be what.  So it could be by default ignoring the axis you are trying to use.  (This all asumes you have a fee paid registered copy of FSUIPC).

Go to control panel as well and MAKE SURE all the axis are viewable by your system.  If they ARE viewable that is good.  Then it is a matter of getting FSUIPC to know which AXIS you wish to use.

If you have more problems Pete will help you through it, but I would read the USERS GUIDE first and maybe skim the ADVANCED USERS GUIDE for additional information.  If those two documents don't answer your problems, then post a question on Petes forum here.

Those documents can be found where ever your put your FSX then in the FSX root directory under modules under docs.  OR

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules (in my case )

( I say this because Pete is rather busy, so out of respect for him, I find it helpful to read up first then ask is all.)  :)  Good Luck!

Pete's support addy is

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/30-fsuipc-support-pete-dowson-modules/