Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Uploading CS 777 British Airways

Ok Guys loading up this bird now to avsim - side note there is a problem with the models mapping and the door graphic gets cut off and a strip of area from the from the front of the wing to the back of the wing where the door gets cut off there is a perfect color match problem

I have done the best I can with it as it will change depending on the time of day and nothing I can do about it - I have opted to move the middle doors back a bit but now if you open those doors they will not line up with the graphic

As I do not open the middle doors I have opted for this choice and thats the way it will stay unless CS can address this issue - thanks

16c3nyu.jpg

Rich Sennett

She looks great R!

I know how frustrating it is painting a plane with model issues...very frustrating.

I hope CS listens and fixes the issue...but sadly that is not their strong suit after a plane has been out a while.  They tend to move on to the next one.

Hope they do though as the 777 is beautiful aircraft, and you're doing your part to make her more beautifuler. :smile:  

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

She looks great R!

I know how frustrating it is painting a plane with model issues...very frustrating.

I hope CS listens and fixes the issue...but sadly that is not their strong suit after a plane has been out a while.  They tend to move on to the next one.

Hope they do though as the 777 is beautiful aircraft, and you're doing your part to make her more beautifuler. :smile:  

Thanks Stevie appreciate it - yah this is a tough one to deal with and the last two I did have the door cut off - didn't notice it due to the base color with the white is was quite obvious but the biggest problem is that strip that will never match pmdg had the same problem with the 737-900 belly would never match anyway what can you do - hope they fix it but doubt it as that would be a new unwrap and that probably is not going to happen - lets hope pmdg get up and running in P3D soon - still this bird is very nice glad to have it in P3D hope the freighter is ok at least I wont have to worry about those doors  - take care Steve and thanks for the kind words

Rich Sennett

Very nice shot Richard!

Thanks Bill can always count on nice comment from you my friend - hope all is well  :wink: 

Rich Sennett

Thanks Bill can always count on nice comment from you my friend - hope all is well  :wink: 

Thank you buddy! :drinks: