Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

Addon gauges for PF10070v2

Hi All,In cooperation with the ProjectFokker team, I created an addon package for the PF10070v2 F100 aircraft.Highlights:- My GPWS gauge (Version 3.1), replacing all the GPWS-related functions of the original package.- V-speed and gear-advisory callouts.- The missing EPR bars on the EICAs.File: rcbpf-10.zip in the AVSIM libraryEnjoy....., Rob Barendregt

Thanks Rob,You have made a lot of people happy 'fokkers'. LOLSeriously, it's people like you that make this excellent hobby even better.All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest N12345

Thanks, Rob!I loved the Fokkers in FS2002 but had to stop flying them in FS9 due to the GPWS issues. Couldn't fix them with the suggestions on PF's site. I installed your download and all is well again. Enjoyed a nice flight in it last night; the models, panel, dynamics are great but that GPWS was holding me back.Thanks!N12345

"" I have been one of the unlucky ones with spurious GPWS warnings ""You were probably approaching without GearDown AND FlapsFull.Which is the most common cause.Normal landing flaps position for an F100 is 25 or 42 (Full).But the original GPWS gauge assumed that Flaps are Full at landing.But if you try to land with my gauge with flaps 15 or lower, you will have the same problem :-)Unless you define the "landing flaps" to a lower position, or switch the gauge (or the relevant individual modes) OFF.Cheers, Rob

Rob, I could be very wrong, but maybe the Vr L:Var in the sound.ini is missing?Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi Jan,Perfect observation !! :-)But this is deliberate; I'm using the realworld Flaps/Weight tables for the F100 (as specified in the PR10070 document); and according to those tables V1 is always Vr ..Hence no Vr callouts, but since I wanted the Vspeed.xml gauge to be generic (apart from flaps/weight/vspeed formula's, the variable is set in the gauge, just not used in sound.ini (for the F100 soundset).Cheers, Rob

Ok,As you know, bad reader, but i adapted things already to work in the 767.Thanks for the good work!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Guest ennoborg

Hi Rob,I downloaded version 2 of these gauges, and I like them very much. There is one problem though. FSM tells me that one file is missing:Aircraft Diagnostic ReportGenerated on 17-jul-2005Problem Severity: HighGmax V2 F-100 House livery Tay620-15 [..PF10070v2_F100_Tay-620]Variant[0] - Aliased Panel is missing 1 files - PF10070_AddonI checked the panel.cfg and saw that it needs PF10070_Addon indeed, but there is no file named PF10070_Addon.cab anywhere in my FS9 setup, even though I followed your instructions to the letter.Now I guess that this file is included in version 1 of this package, but I can't find that version anywhere on the net.Can you please tell me where I can find the offending file?thanks,Enno

Hi Enno,Oops :-)I made small error in the panel.cfg of Addon2, which causes the GPWS Masterwarn gauge not to be visible in the Wideview.Note: PF10070_Addon.cab is NOT used anymore in Addon2.To correct:- Open the panel.cfg with Notepad.- Goto the section FixedWindow48.- In the 2 lines, gauge60=PF10070_Addon!GPWS3_MasterWarn,252,240,7,7gauge61=PF10070_Addon!GPWS3_MasterWarn,763,240,7,7replace the string "Addon" by "GPWS".Cheers, Rob

Guest ennoborg

Hi Rob,I got it. Thanks for the quick reply!cheers,Enno