Hello,

I recently bought LIJIANG SANYI INTL AIRPORT from SKYSOFT (icao: ZPLJ) and i couldn't find the weather on ASN menu. Anyone knows why this airport (probably could be more) is missing ?

Hi,

Hamad International (ICAO: OTHH) is also missing. It was opened in April 2014 intending to replace the existing Doha International (ICAO: OTBD). The details for both airports are in the PMDG SIDSTARS data. You can't load departure/destination using OTHH in the ASN Flight plan. It comes up with an error saying 'invalid departure/destination selected'.

Bernard Walford

Bernard Walford

You could use the "Edit Station Database" tool under the tools menu, to "+ Stations".

You will need the exact Lat, Long and Elevation (can get from the AFCAD file for the Airports). You will not get METARS, but interpolated weather for these user-created stations. I did this when FAJS changed to FAOR, until Hi Fi updated their database, and I seem to remember it worked to allow flight plans to be accepted as an interim measure.

Rob

Robin Harris