Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeskPilot518

Installing Razbeam Metroliner III into FSX?

Hello Everyone,

Given the metroliner III bundle was on sale for $20 I purchased a copy!

But my question is about the FSX install.  The installer does not bring up my c:/FSX folder by default.  It wants to install into a new folder called

"Microsoft Flight Simulator".   

Should I change the installer to go directly into my c:/FSX folder?   

Thanks in advance!

B.

MY FLIGHT SIM BLOG http://deskpilot518.blogspot.com/

Sig_4.jpg

support1.jpg

Proud supporter of Intercity Airways, visit www.ViaIntercity.com

Yes. My FSX is installed at c:\FSX and that is exactly what I did to install my Metroliner (or any add-on that doesn't automatically recognise where FSX is installed)..

My system specs: i7 4790k @4.0 GHz, Nvidia GeForce 970, 16 Gb RAM, Windows 10.  Sim: P3Dv4.5 Professional; Orbx Global and Vector, Orbx OpenLC Eu and NA, and most Orbx FTX regions in EU and NA. Preferred aircraft: PMDG DC-6, Manfred Jahn DC-3 and A2A Bonanza, Comanche and Cherokee

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

17%
    $4,475.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now