Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

Enb and rex4?

I have been using rex4 forever. I just installed the enb settings. I had the gta enb at first and it way to unnatural looking. Then I installed another enb for fsx and it looks a lit better. The pmdg cockpit is a bit dark though. But does the enb series effect rex4 at all?

Also when you press shift f12 and turn it off the colors look pretty dull. I guess that's how it used to look. My question is when I have the enb off does the rex4 settings turn off?

And also if I want to remove the enb settings how do ya do that? Just remove the files I added?

My question is when I have the enb off does the rex4 settings turn off?

Not quite sure what you're asking but here's my assumption:

ENBs are meant to boost colour, contrast, shade... etc. and make the environment even more realistic. However, turning off ENB will definitely not turn off your installed REX textures. Of course, the clouds will look dull, but it will certainly not go back to the default clouds. And vise versa, when you turn it back on, it just gives colour/contrast to the clouds; textures don't change.

And also if I want to remove the enb settings how do ya do that? Just remove the files I added?

To uninstall an ENB, just remove the files you dragged into your main FSX folder.

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

Ok thank you very very much!

Can anyone recommend a good fsx enb setting? The one I got now flashes everytime I switch views with ezdok.