Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

2.3 observation take note

Ok I tried patch worked fine - new beta fsiupc installed - uninstalled payware airports and ASN - addon manager missing will have to re-tie them in with manual edits

The plan was to check it out and then I will do a new install fresh not a patch as I dont believe in them - rex was left - global and vector left all worked out of the box 

2.3 rocks a carenado I would normally get about 45 fps is now hitting 65-75 ish heavy clouds with shadows and reflections

But here is what I have noticed that is a major difference  with NI I was getting stutters pretty bad so I disabled NI and heres the the big one - you need to turn down  your p3d graphics menu settings as this is now optimized with lower settings 

Amazing so if you see stutters turn your AA settings down I am using no fxaa 2x anti - 2x samples  2048x 2048 vscync on and triple buffering no NI and image is almost perfect at these low settings - after I install fresh I will pump it up a bit just to clean the aircraft up a bit - this is a game changer from what I have seen so very little tweaks needed - LM did an amazing job

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just completed a fresh install of V2.3. Will try your settings tonight. FPS seems alot better than the previous version.

Thanks

Adam

Just completed a fresh install of V2.3. Will try your settings tonight. FPS seems alot better than the previous version.

Thanks

Adam

Yah and the program loads a lot faster - this is great now PMDG on board and all will be perfecto