Sign in to follow this  
arnobg

Wilco CRJ cockpit view

I downloaded the Wilco crj yesterday and overall I like it but there's some things I'm not happy with.

I notice in almost every picture and YouTube video people have this beautiful virtual cockpit view with a wide viewing area. When I start a flight in fsx my virtual cockpit view looks like the default crj view in terms of viewing area. And the quality isn't much better, it just has more features.

How can I get this high quality view I keep seeing? Am I missing something?

I'm running an i7 4790k with gtx770 using nvidia inspector.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

And how do you zoom in and out. The default view is zoomed in far.

And how do you zoom in and out. The default view is zoomed in far.

Did you try zooming in and out after pressing "Backspace" with the (-) and (+) buttons?

Also check your fsx.cfg for WideViewAspect=True if you are running a widescreen monitor.

I will try the fax.cfg thanks. I would wanna use this with a widescreen TV right

I tried it and nothing changed. I did discover however that when I hit Ctrl F to make the window "full screen' and show the fsx minimize/maximize buttons at the top, the resolution and quality looks way clearer. Is this a resolution issue?

If you are showing the Minimize and Maximize buttons at the top you are in Windowed mode. 

There is a setting in the Graphics area to set your Full Screen mode resolution to match your

Windows Resolution.

Is this something I want to do? It seems to look better when I get Ctrl f and put it into windows mode. The color and everything is sharper, but it doesn't fix my view area issue.

If you fly in the Full Screen mode, you want your Resolution to match what your Windows sytem

Resolution is.  It also matters if you use the V key to take screenshots in Full Screen mode.

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Wilco Unofficial Support Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Sign in to follow this