Sign in to follow this  
snapitbik

Assigining Air Traffic

Hi Guys  

Please  i have Aerosoft  My traffic 2013 installed on my system, just purchased the OTHH  Qatar Airport, but problem is No aircraft is assign on new airport, Can i know how to assign AI to New Airport 

Best Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know noting about  My Traffic,i use WoAI.

But with AI Flight Planner you can change the airport names,it's easy.

You can change in the flight plans with OTBD the old airport to OTHH.

You just need to know which airline is flying to OTBD and then change it to OTTH.

In the AI Flight Planner,load a flight plan,then on the top by "Flight Plans" take "Find / Replace" .

Good luck,Jan.

I don't know noting about  My Traffic,i use WoAI.

But with AI Flight Planner you can change the airport names,it's easy.

You can change in the flight plans with OTBD the old airport to OTHH.

You just need to know which airline is flying to OTBD and then change it to OTTH.

In the AI Flight Planner,load a flight plan,then on the top by "Flight Plans" take "Find / Replace" .

Good luck,Jan.

Thank you for reply,   i cant wait for  solution for mytraffic 

Best Reagrds

I'm not sure if this is possible with MT 2013, but MTX 5.4 (which is more or less the same product, except that it has some more features and is sold by the developer directly rather than a publishing company) has the MTX Editor which allows to edit flight plans. I don't know if that is one of the features that might not be included in the Aerosoft release (aka "MTX 2013"), though.

Otherwise, you would need to decompile all flightplans using a utility like AI Flightplan Compiler.

I'm not sure if this is possible with MT 2013, but MTX 5.4 (which is more or less the same product, except that it has some more features and is sold by the developer directly rather than a publishing company) has the MTX Editor which allows to edit flight plans. I don't know if that is one of the features that might not be included in the Aerosoft release (aka "MTX 2013"), though.

Otherwise, you would need to decompile all flightplans using a utility like AI Flightplan Compiler.

thank you for reply, it does have mtx editor so if you assist me step by step would be highly appreciated,

Best Regards

I would really love to help you, but to be honest, I've never used that tool, so I'd have to read the manual myself; plus I have my simming PC at my university home, and I'm not there right now, so you might have to wait some time for me to help you. However, the necessary steps should be described in the manual (at least that's where I beleive I've read that editing flight plans is possible in MTX) .

I promise you that I will help you when I return to university after the summer break, unless someone else is able to jump in before that.

I would really love to help you, but to be honest, I've never used that tool, so I'd have to read the manual myself; plus I have my simming PC at my university home, and I'm not there right now, so you might have to wait some time for me to help you. However, the necessary steps should be described in the manual (at least that's where I beleive I've read that editing flight plans is possible in MTX) .

I promise you that I will help you when I return to university after the summer break, unless someone else is able to jump in before that.

Thank you very much, so kind of you of your reply, lets hope someone will overcome with this solution, 

Best Regards